A shared vision for 2030
Beautiful Sanctuary Cove in Queensland was an idyllic backdrop for our 2022 Annual Principals Retreat weekend from 16-17 July 2022.
We were excited to welcome ten new Principals this year, bringing our total number of Principals to 33 across our eight service areas.
In addition, we welcomed our non-executive board members.
The weekend focused on creating the building blocks of a shared vision for 2030 that will drive us toward our goals. These building blocks include the 40 years of unparalleled experience and enduring values that form a foundation for the future.
“A standout session was the workshop where our principals participated in crafting the key components of our 2030 Vision”, said Darren Watt, CEO.
These key components are:
- Maintaining a culture of technical excellence and innovation through “One ATC Williams”
- Providing opportunities for the next generation of owners to experience wonderful careers
- Keeping our employee ownership model sustainable and equitable for all
What is One ATC Williams?
One ATC Williams is our commitment to unlocking and leveraging our 40 years of experience.
- For our clients, it is about delivering value while benefiting from our knowledge
- For our staff, it will look like accelerating careers and unlocking opportunities
Strengthening our Core Service Areas
Our Service Area Leaders facilitated workshops to explore how we can assist our clients with their business goals over the next three years and identify opportunities where we can support their goals. Key focus areas for us included strengthening our core service areas, efficient and reliable project delivery and recognition that we can provide more value to our clients by working collectively as a team across our service areas.